As you view the location information, you will notice an entry under the Database Summary called Demographic Rank.
The demographic rank serves two purposes. The first, it tells the database administration team, how much demographic information has been collected for the location, and second, it aids in the calculation of the database rank for the location.
Here is how the demographic rank is calculated:
There is a total possibility of six points for this indicator.
- Name of location = 1 point
- Photograph for location = 1 point
- Street address for location = 1 point
- Phone number for location = 1 point
- Web address for location = 1 point
- Latitude and Longitude for the location = 1 point
As mentioned above, the demographic rank also contributes to the calculation of the database rank for the location.
The demographic rank will be calculated and entered by the database administrators.